Typepad offers several plans with different options to choose from. Your Typepad plan can be changed anytime at Account > Billing Info > Upgrade Or Downgrade. Learn more.
Typepad Subscription Prices
- Subscription Price: $8.95/month or $89.50/year
- Includes one author, up to 4 blogs, unlimited Photo Albums and storage, and 150 MB per month for uploads. Plus subscribers have access to the domain mapping feature. You can select one of our pre-made themes or customize one of your own.
- Subscription Price: $14.95/month or 149.50/year
- Includes all the features of a Plus account and adds on the option of multiple authors by invitation, unlimited blogs, 1000 MB per month for uploads,and access to Advanced Templates and Custom CSS.
- Subscription Price: $29.95/month or 299.50/year
- Includes all the features of an Unlimited account and includes high priority support, 2000 MB per month for uploads.
- Subscription Price: $49.95/month or 499.50/year
- Includes all the features of an Unlimited account, high priority support, and the option to invite a Blog Administrator to help manage each blog. Learn more.
You can see more details about our pricing here.
Typepad also offers a Business Class level of service which offers increased upload limits as well as multiple Administrators for each blog along with priority support. Visit the Typepad Business Class website for more information.
Payment is accepted via credit or debit cards issued by Visa, Mastercard, American Express, or Discover. Many banks offer debit cards with a Visa or Mastercard logo that withdraw money directly from your checking account. If you have one of these, you can use it with Typepad.
Typepad accepts PayPal for payment. PayPal allows you to pay for Typepad using your bank account, PayPal funds, or a credit card.
At Account > Billing Info > Update Payment Method, select the PayPal option, and click the PayPal button. You'll then be prompted to connect a PayPal account or register a new account. Once your PayPal account is connected, PayPal will be used to pay for your Typepad subscription.
If you have any questions about billing, please open a new ticket from the Help link within your account to contact support.
Not quite what you are looking for? Check out these other articles:
- To learn more about Author and Admin permissions, see the Authors FAQ.
- For details on updating your billing information, check out the Billing Overview article.
- If you have questions about the Typepad trial period, see the article on free trial period.