FeedBlitz is a third-party tool which makes it easy to track your subscriber statistics and set up email notifications for new posts. FeedBlitz can be easily integrated with your Typepad blog.
Why should I connect to FeedBlitz?
- See statistics on circulation of feed, top posts, and track subscribers.
- Monetize your feed.
- Optimize your feed for podcasting.
- Easily distribute updates to your blog to subscribers via email and social media.
- Splice your feed with other services you use, like Flickr, Twitter, and YouTube.
Sign Up for FeedBlitz
- Go to the FeedBlitz site: https://www.feedblitz.com/
- Enter your email address and password and click the Register Now button. An email will be sent to you from FeedBlitz.
- In the email from FeedBlitz, click the confirmation link. You'll be prompted to sign in again.
- Click the Start Now button.
- You'll next to be prompted to enter your credit or debit card details. You will not be charged by FeedBlitz until the end of the 30 trial, and you can cancel anytime.
To add your blog's feed to FeedBlitz:
- In your FeedBlitz account, click Feeds and then New Feed.
- Enter your blog's web address or RSS feed URL. For example: https:/example.typepad.com/blog/ or https://www.example.com/
- Enter a name for the FeedBlitz feed.
- Click Continue.
For more information, see the FeedBlitz article on creating an RSS feed.
To set up email subscriptions for your blog, see the article on FeedBlitz Email Subscriptions
Connect a Blog to FeedBlitz
In Typepad, you can connect your blog to FeedBlitz to have your FeedBlitz feed be the default feed.
- In Typepad, select your blog from the Blogs drop-down menu, click to Settings > Feeds.
- Click the Connect FeedBlitz button. If you do not see this option, you will need to disconnect from any other feed services used previously.
- Enter your FeedBlitz feed URL. For example: http://feeds.feedblitz.com/example
- Click Save.
Updated 25 May 2021