Plus, Unlimited, Premium, and Business Class plans have the option to create a custom theme using the Theme Builder. The Theme Builder will allow you to choose page colors, fonts, an image banner, and many other options without having to code HTML or CSS.
After selecting to Choose a theme on the Design tab, you can choose to view the Customizable themes and select Theme Builder. Finally, click the Choose button to begin editing your custom theme.
- Text or Image
- By selecting Text, the style of the blog title and description displayed in the banner can be edited. The Image option allows a custom banner image to be uploaded.
- Background and Border
- Select a background color and border style. These settings can be used with both a graphical and a text banner.
The width of your banner image will be based on the column widths selected for your blog. See the Choosing a Size for a Banner Image article for more information.
- General Settings
- Select the background color and border for the container of the blog.
- Select background color, width, and border for each column.
- Select the color and style of links included in posts. The link styles should contrast from the post content to easily be identified as links.
Select the style and justification of the Post content in the areas:
- Date Header
- Post Title
- Post Body
- Post Footer
Select the style and justification of TypeLists and modules included in the sidebar in the areas:
- Sidebar Title
- Sidebar Items
- Sidebar Images
Select border and alignment settings for images displayed in the sidebar.
- Sidebar Links
After selecting the design options for the custom theme, click Preview to view the design applied to your blog. If you like the results, check the Apply this design box and click Save Changes to update your published blog with the new design.
Unlimited, Premium, and Business Class plans have access to the Custom CSS feature, which will allow you to make even more customizations to your blog's theme via CSS. We have more information here.